The other day I read an article saying it now costs £100 to fill the fuel tank of an average family car.
That means filling your car now costs:
- £11 more than one of those Amazon Kindle E-Reader gadgets
- Filling your tank 4 times costs the same as an iPhone 3GS cost me to buy outright on Pay as You Go from the Vodafone Online Store last year, or also the same as an iPAD2 16GB WiFi.
- Filling it 5 times costs about the same as a near top of the range Panasonic Camcorder + decent sized SDHC card to record the pictures & video’s on.
More articles on UK fuel tax from elsewhere……
- British Motorists pay up to 60% Duty & VAT on petrol
- Diesel Prices reach record High £1.50 a litre, and there’s more pain on the way for motorists.
- Fuel Prices are pricing motorists off the road, claim campaigners, as car use plummets
- Join our battle to say NO to more fuel tax
- Sign-up to the Fair Fuel Petition today
- Motorists are being fleeced by sky high petrol prices. It’s time for reform.